Hogwarts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They hatched a daring plan: To educate young sorcerers, thus Hogwarts school began. Welcome to Hogwarts Age, a post-by-post roleplay forum for fans of Harry Potter!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogwarts Age

Go down 
+6
xkyralizzie
Thegoldensnitch
Sentinel
ShaybaySasuke
Omni
Hermione
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sentinel
Headmaster
Headmaster
Sentinel

House Points : 57

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Adrian Maddox
Age/Year: 16/6
House: Ravenclaw

Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:20 am

~Adrian~

"Enjoying being prefect?"

You dolt. He was prefect last year too. Don't you remember?

"...I mean, I know you were last year and all, but do you still like it?"

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com
Omni
Newly Enrolled
Omni

House Points : 30

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Katherine Yvonne Warwick
Age/Year: 16/4th

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:20 am

-Katherine-

Katherine took a seat next to Rosie. "It was good, thank you. I spent some time developing a new charm using some of the stuff I learned on the trip last year. They teach it all so differently at Beauxbatons! I haven't been able to try it out yet, of course, but it ought to work." In truth, Katherine had some doubts that she'd be able to cast the spell at all, but she wanted to try. Spell development had always fascinated her.

She held out her hand to the girl on the other side of the aisle. "Hi. I'm Katherine Warwick. I don't think we've met."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ace

House Points : 19

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Judal Al-Thamen
Age/Year: 16/6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:21 am

~Judal
I sit in my compartment.
Back to top Go down
Thegoldensnitch
Newly Enrolled
Thegoldensnitch

House Points : 24

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Cass Belduke
Age/Year: 11/1st Year
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:22 am

~Cass~

I nodded softly, looking down at my feet as I continued to pet Misty.
"W-what's your cat's name?" I asked quietly, my shyness making me nervous to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
xkyralizzie
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
xkyralizzie

House Points : 29

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Teagan O'Malley
Age/Year: 16/6th

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:27 am

I continue ruffling my cat's fur. "This is Ember," I said, moving my hand to pet her whiskers, "You seem a bit nervous. Don't be, I promise it's not scary."
Back to top Go down
Thegoldensnitch
Newly Enrolled
Thegoldensnitch

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:34 am

~Cass~

"She's lovely," I say, giving her a small smile, "Thank you, I'm not very scared of the school, mainly the people. I'm not used to being around so many."
Back to top Go down
xkyralizzie
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
xkyralizzie

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:38 am

I nodded, as I knew exactly how she was feeling. "I understand, but I promise you, it's alright. Once you find the right people, Hogwarts is above and beyond incredible," I smiled, "Do you have any siblings here? Any house you're 'destined' to be in?"
Back to top Go down
Kane
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Kane

House Points : 58

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Aldrich Kallias
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:40 am

~Aldrich~
"It's always a lot of fun," I said with a laugh. I forgot how clumsy he is I think in slight disdain.
Back to top Go down
Thegoldensnitch
Newly Enrolled
Thegoldensnitch

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:47 am

~Cass~

My smile turned into a frown for a split second before I regained my composure, "Y-yeah. I have five siblings, 3 brothers and 2 sisters, and they're all in Gryffindor like my mom was so I'm hoping I'll be like them and be put in there."
And then maybe they won't treat me like I'm worthless, I thought but I kept it to myself.
"What house are you hoping for?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
xkyralizzie
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
xkyralizzie

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:59 am

~Teagan

"I'm the Hufflepuff prefect," I explained, "against my parents wishes, of course." I sighed, running my fingers through my cat's fur once more before moving it to my lap.
"My name is Teagan by the way. And what might your name be, dear?"

Last edited by xkyralizzie on Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thegoldensnitch
Newly Enrolled
Thegoldensnitch

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:41 am

~Cassy~

"Oh I'm sorry," I exclaimed, "I've forgotten my manners. I'm Cassidy, Cass for short."
I give her a small smile and extend my hand out to her, "It's very nice to meet you Teagan."
Back to top Go down
Mythie
Newly Enrolled
Newly Enrolled
Mythie

House Points : 32

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Astra Clackett
Age/Year: 16 / 6th

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Astra-
I walk through the isle way looking for people I knew in a compartment. I come across one with Adrian and Aldrich. "Hey boys" I say with a small smile, "mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
xkyralizzie
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
xkyralizzie

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 3:15 pm

~Teagan

I reached out and shook her hand, trying to make her feel as welcome as possible.
She talks about her family just as I do mine..
"Let me ask you something, Cass. What's it like having that many siblings? I only have one, myself, an older brother. I can only imagine having so many!"
Back to top Go down
Hermione
Headmaster
Headmaster
Hermione

House Points : 117

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Rosie Averill
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:00 pm

- Rosie -

Hogwarts sure has changed a lot since Harry Potter left. That was the thought that abruptly crossed my mind as Katherine and Aithne began to engage in conversation. I was only a third year when the war finally finished. . . I wonder if the school will be as hectic as it has been these past few years.

Alfie crawled under my arm to capture my attention as the train let out a final whistle to warn the remainder of the students still on the platform. I absentmindedly stroked his back as I watched the smoke creep against the window.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsage.rpg-board.net
ShaybaySasuke
Professor
Professor
ShaybaySasuke

House Points : 36

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Aithne Kelly
Age/Year: 13/3rd Year

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:45 pm

~Aithne~

I laughed and took her hand, shaking it firmly, "Probably because I'm only in my third year. I'm Aithne Belduke, it's very nice to meet you. That's so cool that you made your own charm, do you know what it does?"
Back to top Go down
Thegoldensnitch
Newly Enrolled
Thegoldensnitch

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:50 pm

~Cass~

"It's tough," I admitted with a small laugh, "Especially being the youngest. It's hard to get attention from my parents truthfully, but it's become a routine so I'm used to it."
I didn't like talking about my home life so I tried to switch the subject, "Does you brother still attend school here?"
Back to top Go down
Omni
Newly Enrolled
Omni

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:08 pm

-Katherine-

"Oh, um, I'm pretty sure." She blushed. "Um, you haven't covered Aristotle's Generation and Corruption in Transfiguration yet, have you? I don't think I got to that until my third year..."
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Headmaster
Headmaster
Sentinel

House Points : 57

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Adrian Maddox
Age/Year: 16/6

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 6:55 pm

(ICE COLD)

~Adrian~

I smiled at Astra. "Sure! How has your summer been?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com
ShaybaySasuke
Professor
Professor
ShaybaySasuke

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 7:20 pm

~Aithne~

"No I haven't learned those yet," I said while shaking my head with a smile, "It sounds really cool though."
Back to top Go down
Omni
Newly Enrolled
Omni

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 7:44 pm

-Katherine-

"Yeah, it is. Most of the Greek philosophers weren't proper wizards, but they knew about magic even if they didn't do it themselves. In that book, Aristotle proposed that all substances could be decribed in terms of two pairs of opposites, wet and dry and hot and cold. That's a bit simplistic--there're currently eight pairs that we know about, and probably dozens more that we don't--but it's good for starters. The element of Earth, Aristotle said, is Cold and Dry. So, what my charm is supposed to do is add Wet to it. It's not changing the Dry to Wet, because that'd transfigure it into water, just tacking the Wet on temporarily so the earth can move and flow. Most other earthmoving charms just use brute force, but mine is supposed to make the ground more fluid for a while so it can be shaped--" Katherine cut off, wringing her hands. "Sorry, I'm rambling. Truth is, I'm really nervous about trying this. Talking about the theory helps, but it must be terribly boring to listen to." In actuality, Katherine was more concerned by her ability to cast the spell than whether or not it would work as intended, but she couldn't quite bring herself to admit that out loud. The theory was solid. She just had to make it work.
Back to top Go down
xkyralizzie
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
xkyralizzie

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 7:57 pm

~Teagan

She talks about her family the way I do.
I shook my head. "No, not anymore. My parents pulled him out of school his 7th year, when the war got really bad. So he went back and finished last year, it was very important to him," I shrugged, "as school is for most Ravenclaws." I laughed a bit with a smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Kane

House Points : 58

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Aldrich Kallias

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 10:26 pm

~Aldrich~
"Hi Astra," I said with a smile and a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Hermione
Headmaster
Headmaster
Hermione

House Points : 117

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Rosie Averill

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 11:21 pm

- Rosie -

I blinked at Katherine a few times, completely losing her as she explained. . . Whatever she was explaining. This was a typical Ravenclaw, though: Too smart to function normally. Or, at least, that's what I've uncovered. They seem like a nice enough house, but often times, they're much too immersed in knowledge and therefore come off as aloof.

"Bloody hell. . . You really know your stuff, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsage.rpg-board.net
ShaybaySasuke
Professor
Professor
ShaybaySasuke

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 11:24 pm

~Aithne~

"No, no that really is fascinating," I said with genuine excitement, leaning forward in my seat as she went into the details, "I may be a Gryffindor but I love learning about all that stuff."
I smiled at her, hoping to encourage her, "Maybe once I learn all this I could help you out."
Back to top Go down
Omni
Newly Enrolled
Omni

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:15 am

-Katherine-

Katherine grinned sheepishly at Rosie. "Well, I try." She had no choice; in the larger scheme of things, knowing her stuff was all she had. Her smile became more excited as Aithne offered to help. She could absolutely use an assistant, though of course she'd have to hide the book from her, and she would likely still need some help with the principles involved. Classical elementalism and Aristotle's observable properties were introduced in third year Transfiguration, of course, but it wasn't really covered in depth until sixth-year Potions, or, even better, the NEWT-level Alchemy class...

Katherine blinked. She'd never taken either of those classes. Still, if just stood to reason it'd be covered, didn't it? Either way, it didn't matter. Aithne's help would be appreciated. Maybe she could lend her wand to casting the spell if Katherine wasn't able to make it work on her own. "That sounds great," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Age
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next